Beautiful You will artistically capture your inner and outer beauty through this empowering journey tailored uniquely for you.
Our sessions have become popular because more and more women have decided that there is no reason they shouldn’t be pictured in the romantic and airy images we see in magazines today. We all deserve a moment in the spotlight, if its to share with the person we love, or just to remind ourselves that we can shine, no matter our age or body type.
So buy yourself something pretty, be pampered, be glowing, be glamorous. Stop the clock, enjoy, and make this an experience that’s all about celebrating you. It’s about having a great afternoon and creating some beautiful pictures that you can keep forever.
All sessions include
- A planning consultation to design your perfect shoot, this can be done over the phone
- A two hour photography portrait session in our North Fremantle studio
- A private viewing of your photos two to three days after your shoot. This is your opportunity to purchase your products*
- Using one of our professional independent makeup artists ensures a perfect result and ensures you have an amazing time
At Beautiful You our team knows a lot about women’s bodies and how to make them feel confident in front of the camera. A Beautiful You Portrait session is a memorable experience and you will leave with beautiful keepsakes you can treasure forever.
Couture Portrait Photography
A modern glamour session shot in our studio. A chance to get dressed up, have fun with a glass of champagne and enjoy an afternoon thats all about you.
Boudoir Portrait Photography
Indulge in a two hour session in the studio with 3 to 5 clothing changes or lingerie changes. Tasteful sexy and fun this is a closed studio session to bring out your inner goddess.
Headshot Portrait Photography
Update your corporate headshot or perfect for updating your photos on social media or online dating.
Before the Shoot
Before each shoot we invite you into the studio for a planning appointment. This helps us determine which is the best makeup and styling for you and also gives us an idea of how to photograph you.
What to Bring
- 2-3 changes of clothes
- Bathrobes and slippers or flip flops
- Box containing your favourite things, perfume, jewellery, books, trinkets
- Your favourite pair of heels
- Accessories ( jewellery, garter, etc )
- stockings, shapewear, underwear
- A selection of formal dresses
- If wanting to shoot some body shots bring along some favourite lingerie
Hair, Makeup and Wardrobe
- Hair and makeup can be arranged at your pre shoot planning session
- Let us source specific clothing, accessories and jewellery for your shoot to suit your body shape. Access to the Beautiful You wardrobe is highly recommended for our Couture sessions
NB All Packages are subject to our Package Terms and Conditions.
Stef King is an Associate Member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography and all work is covered by the Institute’s professional code of conduct.