Last month model and life coach Elise Carr visited our studio. After her session we sat down and chatted about herself, her role as a life coach, her insight into the world of Tantra and I have to ask her for her yummy recipe for her Naked Model Shoot Bomb Raw treats!!
Enjoy ladies till next time
Stef – Beautiful You xxx
Can you tell us a bit about yourself? I’m a holistic life empowerment coach with a focus on the Divine Feminine and Yoni Power as well as sacred sexuality and spirituality. I work predominantly with women who are ready to step into and live a holistic empowered life from the inside out through bespoke one-on-one coaching, in workshops, talks and through my speaking and writing in Australia and around the world. I’m also a Reiki master, Tantra practitioner, artist and model, currently writing my second book on the power of the yoni!
How did you begin? My work must have started in the womb as I have always felt a calling to learn, gather and apply as much knowledge and wisdom as possible to assist and guide others to shine their light brightest for the greater good.
What is StellaMuse? StellaMuse is a platform to bring together all of what I do to share with an international tribe of StellaSouls so they may insight action in their own lives! On stellamuse.com I aim to inspire and ignite a flame of inner knowing, a belief in self, to fuel an unwavering commitment to a holistic life – be it by finding life purpose and changing your career, awakening your sacred sexuality personally and in your relationships, healing traumas, clearing stagnation and further expanding your consciousness to connect deeper with yourself, your beloved and unity with all.
What events do you having coming up? My next event is the Stella Shakti Temple at Yoga Alchemy in Northbridge on Sunday August 30th. This is a sacred, safe space offering potent, juicy, wisdom to enrich, awaken and empower your life in a practical way while connecting your physical, mental, energetic and emotional selves. Part of what the women attending will learn includes how to awaken their Divine Feminine Shakti and how to apply Divine Shakti Energy in the every day. The ladies will learn about the Yoni and apply its power to change their life from the inside out. There will also be a raw vegan high tea dessert, guided mediation and workbook. Ladies can CLICK HERE for details and tickets
Any advice to woman about how to rekindle, rediscover their sexuality? Start with yourself, by yourself. As women we are programmed to give and put others first, thus wanting to please our partner before ourselves. But to truly connect with another on an intimate, heart connected, soul entwined level, you must first commit to exploring, owning and honouring your Divine self and all of who you are.
The Stella Sensual Rekindling is something I suggest to clients and which I enjoy practicing myself:
- Start with creating a time and space just for you (on your bed, on a cushion in front of a mirror, on a towel in the backyard!)
- Slow down and connect with your body temple
- Breathe. Complete deep breathing has the power to transform your life!
- Relax into the physical connection by being alert to your emotions. How do you feel? What feels nice? What makes you feel sexy? Awakened? Light? Safe? Protected? Nurtured?
- Notice the energy shifting in your body. What are the subtle effects inside of you that you can begin to notice and become aware of?
- Enjoy this, sit with this, breathe this in, allow it to move through you
- When you feel ready say thank you to your perfect, Divine body temple and all that you are
- Know you can come back here, create this space and reconnect with yourself whenever you choose
Can you share your yummy raw chocolate recipe of those amazing treats you brought to the shoot?
Sure, my Model Shoot Bombs are a fav raw organic treat of mine to whip up for the team, to enjoy after a shoot or as an after dinner delight!
* All ingredients are organic, pure and sourced locally when possible
Naked Model Shoot Bombs:
3 cups of cashew/hazelnut mylk pulp (after you make some Amazing nut Mylk use the pulp that is left over to up-cycle as the base of your Bombs!)
3 heaped tbs of organic almond butter (I’m a fan of Artisan)
6 pitted and soaked medjool dates
½ tsp of Himalayan salt
½ tsp of pure vanilla bean powder
¼ tsp of cinnamon
2-3 tbsp of maple syrup
3 tbsp of cacao nibs
2-3 heaped tbsp of cacao powder
1-2 heaped tbsp of carob powder
3 tbsp of coconut oil (I love Wild Harvest)
3 tbsp of macadamia oil
- Combine in a food processor or mix by hand for a chunkier consistency.
- Shape into marble size or golf ball size balls and place in the freezer to set.
Model Shoot Bomb choc coating:
1 cup raw cacao powder
½ cup of Jarrah honey – as it’s medicinal! (For a pure vegan option you can use maple syrup, Agave syrup or brown rice syrup – please note Agave is very sweet while the brown rice syrup is not as potent, so play with your measurements for your ideal sweetness!)
½ cup of coconut oil
½ tsp of sea or Himalayan salt
(You may enjoy adding a couple of drops of essential peppermint oil if you desire an extra choc minty taste to bite into!)
3 tbs of cacao butter (melted using the double boiler technique)
- Once you melt the cacao butter add your coconut oil to blend in with and combine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until an even consistency is made.
- Prepare a flat dish, tray or plate suitable for the freezer and line it with bake paper to ensure your Bombs don’t stick.
- Removed the naked Model Shoot Bombs from the freezer and place them one at a time on a large fork – individually dip and roll them around in the raw chocolate.
- Place them one at a time back on the lined dish of choice with a small gap between each.
- Once you have coated each of them once pop the Bombs back in the freezer and allow them to set for 2-3 minuets before removing them and repeating the dipping process another 1-2 times. (Triple coated is heavenly!)
- Once double or triple dipped return the Bombs back into the freezer and allow them to set for at least an hour.
- Serve your Model Shoot Bombs on their own as a dessert or enjoy with a warm mug of chai or herbal tea. They are perfect after your shoot or at the end of the day!
If you love those you’ll also love Super Stella Bliss Bombs
With Love, Elise. XOX
ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHT 2015